Friday, December 19, 2008

I just bought black sparkly nail polish.

I really love punk rock.
I want to be a punk rock girl and listen to the damned, the buzzcocks, fugazi, and the misfits every day!!!!
I want to have blue hair and a nose hoop and wear big fucking bad ass lime green doc martens. (ya no commas!)

those would be cool too.
Hey everyone guess what?
I completed this semester!
I didn't drop out and I'm pretty sure I did good on my finals, mom and dad will be SO PROUD. not.
I wish I was ballsy enough to be a punk rock girl. One day maybe I'll do it. I can't get kicked out of my house yet cause I don't have enough money to live on my own, but once I move to philly maybe I'll do it. (if i dye my hair blue I'm quite certain mother will throw my ass to the curb)
Mom's taking away my credit card.
Oh debt, you love my generation so much.
Didn't the fed just lower interest rates? I hope they did, maybe credit card companies will stop being such slimy bastards now.

i love you all, have a good weekend.

No comments: