Wednesday, May 7, 2008

welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

" It would degrade me to marry Heathcliff now; so he shall never know how I love him: and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same; and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning, or frost from fire. "
- e. b.

" I shall go and talk to him. I shall say good night. What does the brain matter, " said Lady Rosseter, getting up, "compared with the heart?"
" I will come," said Peter, but he sat on for a moment. What is this terror? what is this ecstasy? he thought to himself. What is it that fills me with extraordinary excitement?
It is Clarissa, he said.
For there she was.
- v. w.


i'm a hopeless romantic. and im going to start using my blog again.

No comments: