Tuesday, February 17, 2009

wa wa we wah.

MY SUPER, AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY, 25 DOLLAR, 4 FLUID OUNCES, BRANDY NEW ANTI-FRIZZ BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY, it's called living proof or some shit like that.
Sadly enough, I was incredibly excited for it. Frizzy hair is the biggest pain in the ass, and now I won't have to blow dry and straighten my hair every day. I'll be saving electricity and my hair follicles at the same time! So far it's worked. Honestly, everyone that suffers from frizz should probably buy it. MIT scientists made it. True story.

I just finished watching Gran Torino and Tropic Thunder. Wow, I love Robert Downey Jr. Seriously, he is one sexy bitch. I ENVY his wife. I'm going to wear a skinsuit made out of her dead body and trick him into thinking I'm her. hahah just kidding guys! hahahah. oh man, I'm out of my mind.

As predicted, Valentine's Day was spent alone. In a way.
I worked from 1130 am to about 12am, a nice 12 hour shift and DEFINATELY did NOT make the type of money I should have. Although, everyone had big plans to go out and be loser girls without boyfriends and make out with as many strangers as we could find, no one really did anything, and I ended up going home, changing into my pajamas, and passing out immediately. I guess it wasn't that bad of a Valentine's Day, considering I didn't get a chance to think about how pathetically alone I really am.
Now, in the spirit of the miserable, soul-less, anti-idealist bitch that I am, I'm going to read some "I bang the worst dudes" and laugh at others misfortunes while secretly crying on the inside because I deserve to be on that website.

peace out. P-I-E-C-E.

1 comment:

hmla2599 said...

You are my saviour.

And we should go to Philly in a few weekends.

I would say this weekend, but I have a from Philly coming to visit N.Y.

Let's go out!