Saturday, December 19, 2009

Legs, a photo gallery of jealousy.

I have terrible, short legs. The only brand that can exactly fit my leg length is Express' short hem.
I'm RIDICULOUSLY obsessed with long legs. I can't even kill daddy long legs'. It has to be envy. I always want what I can't, don't have.

Here are some pictures for you to ogle and drool over.

P.S. I saved the Liv Tyler picture for last. Of all the pictures I came across, it was definately my favorite. I think anyone else that checks this out will agree.
















3 comments:

hmla2599 said...

I would probably sell my soul for long legs, so I'm glad this trade off was never offered.

Ellie said...

I take it you know all the tricks of the trade like angles and photoshopping....

modelcitizen66 said...

Love the pics.. thank you for that.. :) However, I have to say, your short legs are unique.. In my book.. & the book of many others.. standing out is sexy.. Embrace them.. Nobody likes having someone who blends in with the rest of the world.. Who Knows.. maybe one day it will revers.. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I look forward to following you.. Stop by anytime.. with your short legs, of course. :)
Take Care-