Sunday, February 25, 2007

don't think twice, its alright.

i had work today, my manager let most of us leave early cause she was worried. what a cutie pie.
my head still hurts from friday night. apparently, ashley witnessed me fall backwards + i hit my head. what fun.
i have lead poisoning. no, not really, i'm lying. on friday though, i did accidentally stab myself with a pen. now in the middle finger of my left hand is a small, black ink dot.
i really hope i don't have cla$$ tomorrow. \
blahblahlbahlbalhalhalhlahl.
i hate blogs, i really do, i have nothing to write in them. i really don't want the world seeing what i have to say about recent events surrounding my life.
i guess i'll make this as vague as possible without people catching on to my crazy ways.

i'm tired, but its too early to go to sleep.

No comments: