Sunday, April 1, 2007

silent shout

in a dream i lost my teeth again. calling me woman and half man. yes in a dream all my teeth fell out. a cracked smile and a silent shout. a cracked smile and a silent shout.


this weekend has been nuts.
i decided to stay in tonight after not sleeping at home for two nights in a row.
i've been running every day. becoming more motivated.
maybe by motivating myself to run, i'll also be able to train myself to be motivated with other things. aka. school work.
everything's passing by me so fast.
i've had so many good opportunities.
3:33 am
I bought two lottery tickets today. I lost on both of them.
I'm not asking for millions, just like 50 dollars. that would be really nice.
I really don't ask for a lot I don't think.
So, I think I've discovered the perfect male counterpart.
well, not who he is, but rather what I'd like in someone.
I'd like to find myself someone that will completely ignore me. I think I'm slightly masochistic, whatever. I'm very sick of clingy-smothering boys, nice boys, pseudo-intellectuals, dreamers, and worst of all..... boys that don't dance.
I went dancing last night, the dancing part was fun as always. Walking miles around Brooklyn in the cold + a dress wasn't so much. Two idiots tried bringing us to a 24-7 pizza place. One of them said everything was on him, so of course we'd all be cool with that. After walking a mile or so though, and discovering it was closed, I was kinda cranky. So while two of my friends were making out with the two idiots. I sat on the corner. (okay, they were not idiots, they actually nice).

good night humans.

No comments: