Sunday, April 15, 2007

twelve stars

I can't believe that I had work today, really I can't get over it. We didn't close... NOTHING. The ramps to get there were closed, 17 was closed. When I was driving into my own personal hell, my brakes decided they didn't want to -oh i don't know- WORK. but i was going about 10 miles an hour, and i was in my car screaming, cause my brakes kinda gave out. i eventually stopped in a parking spot though, so all was well.
my mother is bothering me. I really can't stand that woman. Apparently it's my fault that the washer is broken. um, no really you bitch I didn't do it. She has this problem where things are never her fault, maybe it's cause she's a crazy, neurotic, obsessive compulsive psychopath? Yes, I think it is. I want to move out.
Saturday is a surprise party for a friend of mine. I'm making a cake. Or rather, cupcakes. They're better.
Tomorrow I have work.
again.
I hope the rain stops, I really hate it.
Tonight is Kyle's last night. She'll be back for her birthday though.
Big partee.
I took off for cinco de mayo (my brother's communion) and memorial day weekend today. I hope plans don't fall through and we actually go to the beach.
whatever
the end

No comments: