Monday, May 7, 2007

apple regurgitation

Every time I eat apples, I regurgitate them. I just coughed and up came some good ole chewed apples. I hate it, but I love them.
Apples are good for you. They're a whole bunch of fun. You can make so many things from apples....
Like;
apple pie, apple pudding, apple cider/juice, apple liquor, apple + brie cheese crepes, apple smoothies, makeshift bowls, throwing devices, apple bowling balls, the bobbing for apples game, apple beef, apple ham, apple beer, apple tofu, cranberry sauce, and soda.
there are so many more things, but i'll stop there.
Tomorrow I'm going to Englewood and selling crack on the corner.
Actually, I'm going to Englewood for a little early dinner-late lunch date with my girl deana.
everyone's invited.
show
or DIE.
adjfiohmq45i

So pictures of Lindsay Lohan snorting coke with friends just hit the internet. How do you feel about this? Do you think that her rehab stint was all a lie for publicity? Idiots.

I bought four mangoes at shop rite the other day and those bitches better be ripe by tomorrow. I love mangoes, but every time I eat them I have to floss afterward. And then my gums are all bloody and that glorious mango taste blends with that horrible copper taste of blood, and then I cry because my day was ruined. All because I had to eat a mango.
I've got to pull myself together and start doing some work. I feel like I'm really falling behind, basically cause it's true. I feel like everyone else my age is where they should be in life, and I just can't catch up. Once again, because it's true. I'm a fucking bum.

JEANETTE- WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPLOAD ASHLEYS PICTURES.
hahahah. sorry.

the music in the fugitive movie is so dramatic. i'm faced away from the tv so I can't really see whats going on, but it really makes me want to laugh.
i'm bored and need another glass of water.
good nigh.

No comments: