Tuesday, April 7, 2009

russian red

Okay, so as many of you know, I'm A HUGE FAN of deep red lipstick, and maybe two months ago I found the perfect red shade for me at mac.

And I was reading the stylelist today, and it was talking about red lips.

And MY PERFECT LIP GLASS (Russian Red) WAS MENTIONED! My favoritest red ever, DIRECTLY MENTIONED. I was so excited, I gasped, seriously. I'm a fucking loser, I know.

Here's the excerpt, unfortunately Serena Williams was wearing it.

"The New Red Lip
Tennis star Serena Williams proved to be quite the makeup diva as she made her rounds at various fashion shows. While she's been known to wear some spectacular eye makeup, the lip color she wore at the Calvin Klein runway show took my breath away. And I'm not the only one: Makeup artist Romy Soleimani tells me that watermelon red-which has a slightly pink undertone -is the It shade for next spring. Why wait till then to try this wearable, flattering shade? Here's a version I love: MAC Russian Red, $14 on MAC.com"


Even more of a reason for me to start wearing it all the time.
Get READY!

No comments: