Saturday, April 18, 2009

wolf in sheep's clothing

The title is the story of my life.
One day I plan on writing a story. That's my life goal. To write a story, a good one. I've written some before but, I want longer ones. Something that doesn't end at 20 pages. I feel like I have an idea for a story too. Hooray!

This is useless.
A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. That is me to a T.

I had some strange dreams the other night, and since I wake up numerous times during the night, I happen to remember a lot of them.

The one I most vividly remember:
Me and a few of my co-workers planned on going to Europe this summer (I've been really antsy about going to europe and i plan on going this summer no matter what). But anyways, so that's the plan and me and a few of my co-workers decide to go, but none of us have money so we take a "raft". This raft really ends up being a few pieces of wood hammered together. Somehow this makeshift raft actually makes us to a destination after about 30 days at sea. Once we get to the mainland everyone is speaking French. And since we planned on going to Europe, it would only make sense that we landed on the coast of France, but some how we realized that we weren't in France. I don't know how we realized that instead of travelling across the Atlantic Ocean, we had only travelled northbound, and we landed in Montreal, which, obviously, there's a French speaking majority. Basically my dream is unfulfilled and I'm miserable in the end because we only moved a few hundred miles northbound, when the whole plan was to make it to Europe.

I know that this dream has something to deal with the fact that

I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE FOREVER.
OR AT LEAST
IF NOT FOREVER
JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE
CAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE
SPENDING EVERY DAY IN THE SAME PLACE


FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.







With that said, if I can't find anyone to go to Barcelona with me this summer, I plan on staying at my family's house in Scotland for a few weeks cause I'M GOING CRAZY.
That's all I have to say.

Good night.

No comments: