Tuesday, March 6, 2007

broken glass

I had the third dream since New Years' about my teeth breaking. Not rotting or getting cavities, but them actually breaking.
The first dream- an old couple (fat italian looking woman and skinny man) put a crow bar inside my mouth and ripped out my teeth, which then ended up feeling/looking like shards of broken glass.
second dream- can't really remember, but it was very similar
last night's dream- the last molar in my mouth had broken in half and i could see the inside of my tooth, and in my gum there was a dark purple spot where the piece had once gone. but i couldn't really look at it cause it was all the way in the back of my mouth.

what the fuck is going on here?
can someone tell me?
i'm a loser that goes to those dream interpretation sites all the time, they say that i'm hiding a secret that i want to tell the world, some shit like that.
but really, i'm almost positive i'm not hiding anything from everyone.

jeezus. i hate reoccuring dreams. this used to happen to me all the time when i was younger.

No comments: