Friday, March 16, 2007

shining star

yo, i'm totally loving the new jtimb/nellyfurtado/timbaland song. IT'S SO GOOD.
soooo tomorrow my lay-zee @$$ is going to apply for a job with nora.
I realized this week, that I have neverrrr gotten a job on my own.
#1, Meadows School (Sept 2003-June 2005). Rutherford, NJ.
My mom had the connection. And also forced me to get a job OR ELSE. or else what.. I don't know, but I probably cried and hoped lightning would strike her on my first day.
hourly rate (FOR TWO YEARS)= $5.00 (bullshit)
#2, Cheesecake Factory (Sept 2005-October 2005). White Plains, NY.
My friends + I from school went to go get jobs. Five of us went in, three of us got jobs. I stopped showing up after a month, although I got really good paychecks.
hourly rate= $9.00
#3, Houlihans (June 2006 - Present). Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
I fucking hate working in the food industry. My philosophy on life is that everyone should work in a restaurant at least once before they die. Just so they know how painful it is, and TO NOT GIVE THEIR HOSTESSES ATTITUDES OR LEAVE SERVERS BAD TIPS, I HATE YOU CHEAP BASTARDS. Brielle got me this job. I actually like it... kinda...
hourly rate= $8.00 then I got a raise to $8.75!!! hahaha

Hopefully I will be adding h&m to this list.
We'll see how this goes.

Tomorrow's forecast is snow. And doctors and scientists wonder why people get pneumonia, among other cold-like ailments. GLOBAL WARMING PEOPLE! START BEING MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS!
I guess I should follow that advice as well.

Damn, I just love disco. I can't get enough earth, wind, and fire. oooo yummy!


peace + love!

No comments: