Tuesday, March 31, 2009

disproving the misconceptions

So I was looking up fun cities in the good ole U S of A to visit during the summer (because I really want to go away somewhere for like a month, at least an extended stay), and somehow I got side tracked by these lists...


I always say that New Jersey is totally underrated, and most people think it's a giant slum, but as I know for fact, and as these lists prove, they are all wrong.
After all, the typical NJ stereotype is that of the "Jersey Shore D-Bag", and well after all, aren't they (in some circles) well dressed, well groomed, well tanned, well muscled men with expensive shore houses and expensive cars? And although I know money isn't all that matters, it sure does matter a lot in our culture.

so, as I already know, we own connecticut, not always, but at least we never leave the top 2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_the_United_States_of_America_by_income

once again, we own connecticut.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

BIG SHOUT OUT TO BERGEN COUNTY! LOLZ.





Anyways, I'm bored.
You people better give me some good ideas on places to visit during the summer. I need a good get away!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ShamefulDesigns said...

NJ > ALL

all those other states are just jeaous