Wednesday, March 11, 2009

espana (no swivel mark above the n, my computer doesn't do that)

so british airways is having this crazy one week sale, 150 (not including taxes + miscellaneous fees) one way trips to europe. of course, i'm trying to take full advantage of this, but of course there are road blocks.
1. this is a one week sale. trip must be booked by FRIDAY. yes, two days from now.
2. on such short notice, it's difficult for people to scramble some money together.
3. we all have to book the flights on different credit cards.
4. the trip is may 13th, i have to see if i have any finals.
5. i'm not good at planning shit and it kinda seems like i'm the ringmaster of all this.

much stress, but i really hope this all works out. just thinking of barcelona makes me want to cry. i think if this actually gets booked, i will cry. and if it doesn't, i will cry as well. although, i've been particularly sensative and neurotic this week, so i don't think i can blame my future tears on this trip specifically.

this weather's been making me under the weather as well.
when's it going to be nice out?
i'm not asking for a lot. just 50 degrees and sunshine. none of this cloudy, chilly bullshit.
my room is a mess. i have water bottles piling alongside my desk, old dryer sheets all over my floor, towels, clothes, shoes, scratch off's (lolz). i've been such a drag recently. ughh.

i'm too lazy to send links to what i've been reading today or this week, but you should educate yourselves with some perez hilton later when you get the chance. very intelligent reading.

i have nothing of importance to say, but then again, i never do.
good night. happy spring break y'all

2 comments:

hmla2599 said...

I hope you make Espana. I did not know of this European sale. I'm aching to go back, but don't even have 50 cents to give to the bum on the corner.

Unknown said...

it's called a tilde. Alt + 0241(on keypad) ñ.